Thursday, February 9, 2012

feeling fit!!

I cant tell you enough how fit I am feeling.
I have so much energy almost too much I haven't felt this fit and good in 8 years.
I am really truly shocked at how quickly my body is changing.
I was not in horrible shape when I started but I was not in the best shape.
I worked out pretty regular but never have gotten this far in changing my body in the past 2 years since I put on weight.
I have come close but pretty much stayed the same. It always seems like something happened to sabotage my success.
Maybe it is my frame of mind this time or maybe its because I no longer live in the dark all winter long. ( I moved from AK 8 months a go.)
I do know that I have gotten back to my old good eating habits 6 small meals a day and no snacking.
I also work out an hour  plus a day weights and cardio in the morning I walk or run during the afternoon.
I challenged my self to do 50 push ups in a row and 200 squats in a row.
I am only up to 25 push ups but can do 250 squats with out stopping I have always had a stronger lower body then upper.
I also have a little trick I do to keep my idle time at bay so that I am moving all day long.
I will share that later.
I cant wait to see what the end results will be because I am already liking the 4 and a half week results.



No comments:

Post a Comment