Monday, March 5, 2012

Having a pity party!

I am very bloated today and feeling fat I know its probably pre period weight but still I feel fat.
I am trying to stay positive so I looked at pictures of my belly that I have been taking since I started this journey. 
I have to say I was shocked at how big my belly was before I started I am shocked because I never felt I looked fat before but now seeing my pix from January 1st and march 1st I am stunned at how fat I was.
My body type just gains wait in my middle so the rest of me is always small plus I know how to dress to hide any thing I don't want others to see. 
After looking at my belly pix it made me feel better about myself and proud at how far I have come.
I am not going to share the pix just yet I will share them all when I have met my fitness goal.
Here is some of me in clothes.

December 2011


Feb 2012 


I can really tell the differences in my face.

In a few weeks I will share some more pix. 







No comments:

Post a Comment