Tuesday, March 6, 2012

6 min 55 sec.

That was my mile time today!
Yes I am proud of myself when I looked at my phone and saw my time about died.
I new I was fast this round but come on not that fast. I normally average just under 9 minuets.
I also normally run 3 miles but today I decided to see how fast I could run a mile.
I started out strong and thought I was doing good then some young teenage boy sped past me something snapped inside me and I thought I needed to keep up with this young kid.
I did it I kept up with him then the wistel blew on my phone telling me my mile was done. I slowed down to a jog and jogged for about 5 mins so my heart rate could come down then I went to a brisk walk for 2 minuets.
I tell by the end of that run I could not breath I was literally gasping for air my lungs burned but I felt good!!
I really cant believe how hard I pushed myself  Now lets see if I can do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment