Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Here I go again!


With me being really sick, going to Alaska, becoming a grandmother and moving work outs have been on a back burner.
I have done almost nothing these last 2 months I gained 5 pounds and I feel yuckie in my clothes.
Last week I new think needed to get back on track so I started running again.
I am running and doing yoga I feel great and lost 2lbs last week.
My clothes feel a little bit looser and I feel good.
I love being on the road and running again.
I am up to 3 miles 5 times a week.
I hope to be running 5 miles by the end of summer with little effort.
I also plan on being the size I want to be by the time fall hits then I have a reason to buy all new fall clothes right.



1 comment:

  1. You Go Grandma! You have done it before and you can do it again!You Rock!

    ReplyDelete